Tuesday, July 20, 2010

2 nights to go

Only two nights left until our flight leaves! I'm getting more and more excited. My bag is packed, my passport ready, the camera battery is getting charged and so is the netbook. I even cleaned our apartment today :-S.

I have no idea if my luggage is too heavy since I don't have a balance. But I guess I would fall back over and struggle like a turtle if the backpack was too heavy :-P

My backpack is not even full. This means I have still space left for shopping in New York! Great!

But there are still a few things left that I have to do before I go, e.g. sending emails with information to this blog ;-) Buy sunglasses, make a copy of the passport and load it into DropBox, go to the Stauffacher and buy some flight-literature (9'31 hours until Washington and then another 2'38 hours to New Orleans).

Everybody is asking me for postcards. I suggest you all read this blog instead of waiting for some non-digital-news from me ;-) this is cheaper, faster and I can write more. And I can even upload some pictures I took on my own instead of buying some crappy, corny postcards ;-)

I really intend to write a few times a week. We will see how good this is going to work ;-) But for now, this is it...

1 comment:

  1. I agree that everybody should just read this blog instead of waiting for a postcard... everybody but me, that is!

    ReplyDelete